Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The end of our trip - Nicaragua and El Salvador

Unfortunately here we are at the end of our journey. I didn´t know what to say in the last posting so I let Julia speak for the both of us. I´m not good with sad times and can only say that my Grandfather will be greatly missed. He was an incredible man and a huge inspiration to who I am today. I can only hope that one day I will make my grandchildren as proud as I was of him.

Thank-you to everybody who followed us and to all the kind words sent to our guestbook and emails. Thank-you to all the people who have taken us in along the way and showed us kindness, sincerity and open-heartedness. This trip has truly been amazing and has given us great insight to who we will continue to be. Thanks to my in-laws for their support as well as the upbringing of such an amazing, determined, and strong woman. Last but certainly not least I´d like to say a special thank-you to my parents for their continuous guidance and whom without, I would not have had the courage, open-mindedness and determination to have completed this trip.

We would like to invite everyone to attend a charity slideshow presentation that we will be hosting towards the end of May in both Calgary and Edmonton. We will post the date and venue hopefully by mid April so check the blog again in three or four weeks. Thanks again and we wish you all the best.







No comments: